Brookline Music School's annual Dynamic Duos program encourages students to work and perform with a partner, developing ensemble-playing skills and musicianship in a fun, social setting.
December 2017 - March 2018
Recitals: Sunday, March 25, 1pm, 2:30pm, 4pm
Currently enrolled BMS students with at least two years of private study are welcome to participate at no extra charge.
Form a duo with a friend, sibling, or parent . . . or just sign up and meet someone new! Duos are assigned according to age and level, or by partner request.
- Sign up with private teacher permission by December 15, 2017.
- Partners and pieces assigned by January 16, 2018.
- Students begin learning pieces and visit each other’s lessons - January 16 through March 24, 2018.
- Concert times will be assigned and confirmed by March 16, 2018.
- Duos Recitals Sunday, March 25: 1:00pm; 2:30pm; 4:00pm
Sign Up Forms
- Dynamic Duos 2018 Sign-Up Form (DOC)
- Dynamic Duos 2018 Sign-Up Form (PDF)