Recitals: Sunday, March 29, 1:30, 3:00, 4:30pm
Dynamic Duos provide the opportunity for students to work and perform together, developing ensemble-playing skills and exploring music as a team. All instruments and voice are welcome, and students are placed in duos according to age and level, or by partner request. Duos are usually appropriate for students who have had at least 2 years of private lessons.
• Students sign up with private teacher permission by December 20, 2019.
• Duos and pieces will be assigned no later than January 17, 2020, and students begin learning their pieces with their private teachers.
• Students visit each other’s lessons at no additional cost, or meet at another mutually agreeable time, to rehearse at least twice between January 17 and March 29.
• Three duos recitals are scheduled for March 29, 2019, at 1:00, 2:30, and 4:00. Please indicate your preferred time on the sign-up form. We will confirm each duo’s recital time by March 16.
• Questions? Contact Greg Tolwinski at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to your teacher.
To sign up, please print and complete this form, and hand it in at the BMS main office.
Brookline Music School's annual Dynamic Duos program encourages students to work and perform with a partner, developing ensemble-playing skills and musicianship in a fun, social setting.
Since 1924, Brookline Music School has provided excellence in music education to the greater Boston community. Call now to join the tradition.
Brookline Music School welcomes students of all ages and ability. Enrollment is open year-round so students may begin private lesson study at any time (including the summer).