Discount Policy for Fall and Spring Terms
- Multiple Lesson Discount: If there are 2 or more full-term private lesson enrollments in the same term, a discount of 10% will be applied to the less expensive registration.
- Family Discount: For additional family members enrolled in any private lesson or two-term class in the same term, a discount of 10% will be applied. Discounts apply to the less expensive course. Full term enrollment required.
- Senior Citizen Discount: For students 65 years and older, a discount of 10% will be given for any private lesson, class or ensemble.
Discounts for Early Childhood Fall, Winter, and Spring Terms
- Sibling Discount: For siblings enrolled in a different class of early childhood program during the same term, a discount of 10% will be applied. Full term enrollment required.
- Early Childhood Bring a Sibling Discount: Under 7 Months: Free; 7 Months and Older: 25% off class fee. Both Siblings must attend the same class. Limited space available, teacher approval and full term enrollment required.
Discounts are not applicable to summer programs
Only one discount will be given. Discounts apply to the less expensive course.